Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Recap

December has came and went in the blink of an eye for the “Seattle Laschens.”   I am going to try to update the blog as much as possible and hope to make blogging appearances more regular in 2012!

Make sure to keep scrolling down past some of the “old” posts just in case I am blogging out of order.  I keep the dates chronologically so that we can look back and see exactly when things happened!

You can look forward to the following blog posts coming shortly:

~Katie (Mike’s sister) and Don’s wedding

~Playdate with the Erdall Family

~Recap from our week in Woodbury with the Laschen’s

~ Macy’s Santa Land with Nana Laschen and Auntie Mo

~Hollidazzle Parade

~Play time in the snow with Daddy

~Recap from week in Cloquet with the McConachie’s

~Thomas’ first time sledding and building a snowman

~Troy and Molly’s Wedding

~Christmas Eve and Christmas Celebrations

~Thomas’ first time Skating and Skiing

~Finding out we are having a baby GIRL

~Family trip to the zoo

~New Year’s Eve

and finally maybe we will update on some of the house stuff we have gotten done!  Just making this list makes me feel like the blog is going to take forever to get caught up, so I better start writing!

No comments: