Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week with The Laschen’s in Woodbury

December 20112We got into Minneapolis late on Thursday night.  Thomas had a great, totally awake, 3 hour flight.  By the time we got to Minnesota, Mike and I were exhausted! 

Kathy and Jeff picked us up at the airport and we were off to their house for the night.  Friday we were up and off to celebrate Katie and Don’s upcoming marriage, more on all those happenings in a different entry.  

Skip to Sunday and we were all exhausted from a big night celebrating Don and Katie’s Wedding.  I had come down with a cold and was miserable.  Mike and his parents took great care of me and Thomas so I could rest-homemade chicken noodle soup, tea and lots of sleep was just what the doctor ordered.December 20113

After I was better it was time for Thomas to get it, poor guy handled it pretty well, but yuck we both didn’t like being sick and on vacation!

Thomas loved snuggling with the puppies at Nana and Papa’s house.  He also was a very big helper helping Nana and Papa take care of the dogs and let them out to go outside and downstairs to bed.  They we also excellent snugglers when he was sick and just wanted to watch a movie!

More in upcoming posts on our events while in Woodbury, even sick we managed to fit a lot in and make a lot of memories. 

No comments: