Friday, October 5, 2012

Bees 2nd Class

Thomas has been in the parent and tots gymnastics class, but as the class went on it was apparent that his skills were ahead oh the kids in his class.  The class has kiddos 18 months to 3 years so for some who were just starting to walk, it was a lot for Thomas to wait and wait and wait in lines.  Most of the class he would start to run circles while he waited and I would be constantly running interference trying to occupy his down time. 

We knew we needed to get thought this class to get “graduated up” to the class without parents and the next level.  I guess his gymnastics coach saw the same thing I did and after about his 4th class asked if I would be willing to switch days and times and try him in the Big Kid Bees class.  This class would be taught by here and have 4 kids without parents. 

Thomas was pretty excited and Mike and I were very proud he was getting this opportunity.  This is a video I took at the second class!  Check out his amazing balance, the kid is just growing up so fast! 

No comments: