Just after the Dallas chaos, Grandma Nancy decided to make one last trip out to help us in Seattle. For me it was a life saver as I had boat loads of paperwork and phone calls to make to get the move scheduled. I feel like I spent 2 days on the phone all day long with time only to eat and sleep. It was so helpful having her there because I didn’t have to balance the work with trying to maintain life as normal for the kids. I set up the office in the kitchen and went to town.
With her in town Mike and I also took the opportunity to head out on a biking date to grab a drink after dinner. It was so nice to get the cruisers out again, I think this was the 2nd time I had ridden mine since moving to Seattle.
Grandma and I also took the kiddos to the aquarium. We had lunch, watched the seal show and the kids had their faces painted for the first time. This is where Thomas fell in love with having his face painted. Before we knew it Grandma’s trip was over and it was time for her to head to the airport. Thanks for all the help Grandma, we so appreciate
No comments:
Post a Comment