Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stamping Art Project

After we got home from Dallas we were all tired and very off schedule.  Elin needed a much earlier than normal nap and Thomas was not ready for one.  Mike and I were swamped with trying to get the paperwork in for the “next house.” Normally Thomas either naps with Elin or he gets to watch and zone out to a tv show or movie.  Today we started the art project and then Elin erupted mid Thomas creation.  I looked saw washable and non toxic on the stamp pad and thought to myself it wasn’t paint what trouble could he get in.  Off I went to nurse Elin to sleep and in the 10 minutes it took here is what I came back too.  His face is priceless, I don’t know how in the world he was able to stamp some places on his body.  It was too funny.  I think he had to have taken off his shirt, painted himself almost head to toe and then put the shirt back on.   Thankfully it all washed up and he had a small masterpiece created and we both had a giggle too!stamping art

No comments: