Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Smorgus Board of Our Life

IMG_1005

We have a tree…and a pirate!

IMG_6432

Thomas’ first neighborhood birthday party for his buddy Jimmy

IMG_6510

Elin’s current favorite experiment…DUMPING things out…ahhh the clean up is endless!

IMG_6560

On a Mike travel night after I had Elin out and when I was grabbing Thomas’ pajamas I heard “Mom, Emergency Elin is in the tub.”  Seriously, I was gone a minute….

IMG_6694

 

IMG_6710

Tucker in her favorite morning spot

IMG_6800

Elin’s current favorites in no particular order 1) her soft hoodie-with hood up 2) any Santa/snowman 3) frog boots 4) necklaces

IMG_6820

Lunch date with the Littles

IMG_6823

Elin nursing Baby Jesus

IMG_7054

Stella and Griffin Puppy hanging at Grandma and Grandpa’s house

IMG_7256

E looks so beautiful, sweet and innocent in this picture her Daddy took. 

IMG_7257

Brrrr….MN was pretty cold while we were there!

IMG_2124

Stella’s face is too funny in this picture…

No comments: