On Thursday after we unpacked the cars and had dinner we then settled in for the McConachie/Laschen Christmas present opening. On Friday morning, Mike, Elin, and I headed over to the pool to get some exercise. Then the guys were off to try their hand at pheasant hunting with Griffin Puppy. When they came home, Thomas was all in for helping Grandpa get the pheasant ready for dinner and learning about hunting. All I could think was and so it begins
, it wasn’t until Grandpa promised him he could shoot a real gun that then he was totally hooked.
He got to shoot a BB gun with Grandpa’s help. I had to see if I could still aim and I will just say don’t mess with me or my family because I still have a good shot! Only kidding slightly.
On Saturday morning it was time for Troy, Molly and Griffin to head back home. After breakfast and some pictures they took off. We had a great couple of days and I can’t wait for our upcoming get togethers when their little girl arrives sometime in April!
We spent the next few days trying to sneak outside when it wasn’t so awfully cold and trying to occupy our time when we were inside. We had some 4 wheeling/sledding fun, Mike and I snuck over to Pine Valley for some cross county skiing. Then we had a couple more swimming days and that sure was a life saver! Our friends Katie and Charlie came over for a quick play date and Thomas and Charlie were too cute for words in their matching super hero outfits!
These are just a couple of random pictures from hanging around the house. Grandma and Elin practicing tongue clicks during and after bath time and the kiddos doctoring a very good sport with band aids. The kids were giggling so hard as they continued to put more and more band aids on him and “fix him up. ‘ It was a great time Up North we got a lot of chilliaxin’ in.
Friday, December 27, 2013
Time in Cloquet
Labels:
Family,
Grandpa and Grandma Time,
Minnesota,
SNOW,
Uncle and Auntie Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment