Wednesday, December 19, 2007
The Replacement...a BIG surprise!
Mike and I exchanged Christmas gifts and we both made out well. Mike got a new
travel bag and the shaving stuff he wanted. It is the brush that lathers up and is all fancy. He also got 2 free shaves out of the deal. I got a new winter hat and a camera! So now I can finally put pictures on my blog, and take them of the kitties. I think Mike was sick of listening to me comp
lain about not being able to upload pictures. The poor guy also needed to put up with me begging him to come look for a new camera. He always had a reasonable excuse and so tonight, I really had no idea I was going to get a camera. I really don't like surprises, I think it stems from inability to control the situation, but this was a great one. I also really enjoyed Mike's handy wrapping skills, which involved duct tape and massive amounts of packing tape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment