
Tuesday while Mike and I were at work, some of Denver's finest broke into our house. At that time we had been living here for 32 days! They came in and took two things, ou

r
living room TV and my old camera. Welcome to the city! Besides the broken front door, nothing else was vandalized or taken. For those of you not familiar with Denver, we live in a nice trendy neighborhood, with not so nice ones surrounding it.
So Tuesday night w
e had the Crime Scene Unit over here dustin

g our mantle for finger prints. Mike and I decided we needed to turn our luck around so we went to dinner to celebrate our "1st break in." At dinner I said to Mike, I am very comfortable with where our relationship is; I don't need anymore unpleasant things to "bring us closer!" We are very grateful that these people who decided that they need our
TV took only these two material things from us and neither of us (or the cats) were badly hurt. I can only believe that karma will get them in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment