Our new puppy! So staying with Mike and Stacey fashion (never a dull moment-as my mom says) we are adding to our growing family and getting a puppy! We actually decided to get her when we were at a little cafe in Windsor, while on our vacation. We had been talking about getting a puppy for a long time. I admittedly kept whining about getting a puppy ever since Mike's brother's dog Maggie moved to Chicago. So finally we made the joint decision to get her. I wasn't going to get a puppy and take care of her and have Mike say "take care of your dog!"
Her name is Stella and she will be coming home to live with us on the 20
th. She just turned 6 weeks on Tuesday and here are her pictures. The first one is when she is 2 weeks old, the second is her 6 week photo. She is a blue great
dane and we think she is the cutest thing ever!


There will be many more photos to come! Both
Itzy and Tucker have no idea what they are in store for in 2 weeks. Maybe Mike and I don't either :-)
2 comments:
How cute!! I can't wait to see more pictures :)
a great dane!! FUNNNNN!!!!!!!
Post a Comment