The verdict is in and we are (for the time being) staying in Denver! Before we left for Europe, we found out that Mike had received a promotion to become the Director of On Premise-Central Division for Fuze (Coca Cola).
I am going to brag a bit (he never would), but it is a very good promotion in a great company. This job will be great experience and only open more doors for his career. He also might not have to go back to graduate school...which would be nice for both him and our student loan payments!
With the new promotion there was a lot of talk that it would be difficult for us to remain in Denver. This is why I love this company...they offered him two scenarios one was to stay in Denver and the second was for us to move to Chicago. At this time we decided that it was better for the both of us if we kept our home base in Denver and he took the job.
We will see how all the traveling pans out. It is tough on both of us when he travels. I try to remind myself that it could be worse if I didn't know anyone and was in Chicago! Here I at least have my own job, life, and friends to keep me active. I also have a new furry thing entering our house in 8 days. I don't know what he reminds himself of.
No comments:
Post a Comment