Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So far this week...


Mike has been away in Chicago, working and playing with his favorite brother Pat! While he was in Chicago, he casually asked Pat during the Olympics if he was interested in being his bestman! Ahh...Pat also got the "blindside" which is Mike's favorite thing to do. Pat's girlfriend Kim took this picture of the two brothers while they were out before dinner last night. So cute.
I have been at home holding down the fort and keeping myself busy with working and planning the wedding. No one told me that it would be this intense. It is nice we have found a reception place and are now just ironing out all the details. We are going to get married on May 23rd, 2009 so plan accordingly! There will be more information to follow.
This weekend Mike is going to be off to Steamboat for a boys fishing weekend...and I am off to Minnesota for a girls wedding shopping weekend. We should both have our own sorts of fun :-)

1 comment:

ajs {of MN} said...

sounds fun!! I am with you on everything being so INTENSE!!! except Aaron and I can't book a date at our place of choice until March (it's too far in advance for those Cabo-ians) :O) glad to hear everything is falling into place.