Sunday, February 28, 2010

Belly 35 weeks

We have a big baby growing inside...according to our midwife "he isn't small by any means." She didn't give us a weight, but said we might be looking in total at 8 or 9 lbs. I am still thinking that he will be between 7 and 8 lbs for my sanity :-0 Only kidding, if he is healthy and 9 lbs I will keep him!
Funny to see the belly in photos. It seems big, feels big, but somehow I keep trying to tell myself it isn't "that big." ha...amazing how your body grows and supports this little life. Equally as crazy, is that little boo will come into the world in the next few weeks-both Mike and I are getting increasingly excited to meet him as the days go by.


We have been busy working on his nursery and will have pictures to post soon.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Love the belly! I am so sad I can't be there as you get closer and closer to the big day!