2 years into our marriage there has been a lot of chaos, memories, laughter and love.
Reflecting on the last 2 years Mike and I found time over the weekend to look at our wedding album, read some cards, and reflect on all the changes in the last 2 years.
From then to now we couldn’t believe where we have come and the things we have accomplished. I am thankful that I have had my best friend by my side for “our” journey and I can’t imagine my life if Mike wasn’t part of it.
For our anniversary, Thomas cooked and cleaned and we enjoyed a relaxing night as a family. Really we spent the evening together and had a couple celebratory Miller Lites after Thomas went to bed to cheers the past two years and the countless years to come!
Here is a little place to revisit our special day…
http://www.jennawalkerphotography.com/slideshows/mikeandstacey/
No comments:
Post a Comment