Friday, May 6, 2011

And then there was 1…

This week is my official recognition of the fact that Thomas has dropped down to just 1 nap a day.  This didn’t just happen over night, it has been a process, one I think I wanted to tell myself was not happening yet.  It wasn’t until Thursday when I had my fingers crossed and I tried to put him down for a morning nap and after several minutes trying I asked him “you aren’t going to take a nap are you?" to this he shook his head back at me for no.  Then we both started laughing and took off for a walk.

IMG_3997 IMG_3998

This is just another milestone and one that means our baby is really showing us he is quickly turning into a big boy.  We have even been putting him into his crib more often.  

No comments: