Monday, May 16, 2011

Twins Game

IMG_4671After Mike got home from work we were off to cheer on the Twins.  IMG_4665We were hoping they would turn their loosing streak around but it was not to be the case.

After sleeping the whole way into the game allowing Mike and I to get food and get to our seats Thomas woke up with a wide eyed and “where the heck are we” expression.   About 10 seconds after that he was taking a bite of my burger.  Thomas had a blast watching the game, eating stadium food (garlic french fries, cheeseburger, licorice and peanuts), and playing peek a boo or flirting with anyone who would give him the time of day.  We stayed until after the 7th inning stretch and then headed home.IMG_4676

We were a couple blocks from home when Mike said “is that a possium” I looked and this giant white thing looked like a HUGE rat.  I tried to grab my camera and document the “impossimible” but the creature had eluded us.  After a quick google search we found out that it was in fact possumable.   How is that for some inside humor :-)IMG_4690

No comments: