Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introducing Stella Puppy

Today after I finished working I headed down to pick up Stella from her breeder. She was about an hour and a half south of Denver. When I got there I got to meet her parents and then I met her and her 13 other brothers and sisters! We then headed back home to Denver. Stella slept the entire way and then played for 45 minutes, went potty, and is sleeping again in her kennel. We are going to kennel her so I guess it is a good start that she is already sleeping in there with the door open! Wish me luck tonight...Mike comes back from LA tomorrow to help out. Also, wanted to put the picture of her on in her kennel...I can't believe that soon she will be filling up that entire thing :-) My baby is going to grow extra fast!

3 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

She is SOOOOO cute!!!

Tiff said...

She is too cute for words! I really can't believe the size of that kennel! :)

Anna Bugge said...

I LOVE Stella, cant wait to hang with her!

xoxo