We have been spending a lot of time at our community pool or our friends pool. When we bought our house down here we knew that a pool in the yard was not going to work with the kiddos, but that we would need quick and easy water access. I am so glad that we ended up close to 2 fantastic pools for the kiddos to cool off and burn energy in!
Usually I don’t bring my fancy camera to the pool but I wanted to get a few pictures of the kiddos at the beginning of the summer swimming. T and E are both still anti swimming without their water wings which I am ok with. They love to “cannon ball” and jump into the water, swim for their floating toys, and bask in the sun like lizards to “warm up.”
Thomas and his buddy Tripp also have their own thing going on in the pool and they have a blast together. It is so much fun to watch the kiddos enjoying themselves and it also feels great to stick my feet in. In a few more weeks when the water is warm I am going to hop in a lot more, especially with this growing baby belly!
No comments:
Post a Comment