Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Arboretum Adventure

Tuesday morning the kiddos and I headed over to feed the ducks at the arboretum. Whitney, her mom-Nana, Dahlia and Reier came along too.
After happily throwing some noodles and peas into the ducks,
Thomas and Dahlia were off on an adventure. They ran, climbed trees, and picked bouquets of flowers for Elin and Nana. I think Whitney and I even got a couple pretty flowers gifted to us.April 20136
Elin was content in her stroller or being held for a little bit and then she too wanted in on the action. She happily crawled around finding flowers, sticks and moss on a tree.Collages7
It was a wonderfully simple, perfect morning adventure.  Once Elin was down on the ground Thomas presented her with his large bouquet of flowers, what a sweetheart.  After everyone had time to move around it was time to head home for lunch and naps.  April 20131Collages8

No comments: