Elin is off and walking! She is so stinkin' cute as her little legs toddle around and her arms are outreached in high guard ready to catch herself as she falls or reach our arms. She has been taking steps for a few weeks now and I was wondering when she was going to take off. Mike was out of town Tuesday-Thursday night and I was convinced that she was waiting for him to come home. Then on Thursday morning when we were Skyping with Nana Kathy she stood up on her chair and walked to me without me looking. Nana said "I don't think she is waiting, pretty sure she's walking!" From then on she kept her little feet moving and was going everywhere. When Mike got home she proudly walked over to him and they both had huge smiles on their faces.
The littlest girl is getting big so quickly, I feel like we blinked and she is already walking and headed straight into toddlerhood. Happy trails little lady, may these feet of yours take you more places than you could ever dream.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Little Miss Walker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment