Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Smorgus Board of our Life…

With 2 kids, a wife, a husband, a giant dog and 2 cats, life in our house is never boring or still, or anything less than chaotic.  I love taking pictures and having this blog to record our memories.  I have done a few of these posts of random pictures that don’t fit in and have yet to figure out what to call them.  They are a smorgus board of our life, hey, I guess I just figured it out, so here they are.  Thanks to this blogger for giving me the idea.   Life Lately according to her (my) iPhone pictures.

So here they are a smorgus board of our life this past month.  I think I will start to do this on a monthly basis to fill in with pictures that just don’t fit anywhere else.  Some will have stories, others may not.  Enjoy the randomness or choose to move along. 

IMG_6970Tucker, there is a heating vent under the dishwasher, wherever there is warmth is where you will find Tucker.  Be it in the sun, under the dishwasher, on a warm computer or tv receiver or above the furnace. 

IMG_2429

IMG_6788

Stella is on a “for the most part no more people food diet” she is not too pleased and has started to work on Elin.  Thomas knows it makes her belly hurt so he will follow the rules, most of the time, I am the one who has the hardest time with it. 

IMG_6920

Hard to tell who likes Daddy’s new chair more.

IMG_6941 

Messy Messy Messy is the name of Elin’s eating game. 

IMG_7063

Love my little guys emerging freckles

IMG_7074

“Mama take a picture and send this to Nana Kata (Kathy)” “I want to show her how super big I am from eating all my cereal in my belly button.”

IMG_7082

After a long day of play Stelly supervises the kiddos in the basement.  This is when Mommy was sooo ready for Daddy to be home from his work trip!

IMG_7094

Mommy and Thomas buildt a new train track while Elin slept.  Never knew the little guy and I were such qualified engineers!

IMG_7101

Afternoon snuggles with Tucker while watching Curious George

IMG_7105

IMG_7148

After naptime snuggles

No comments: