He is a monkey with a tool belt…he also happens to be a monkey that my husband and son love. He has become a favorite bedtime book for the two of them. On several occasions Mike has said, "have you ever read Chico Bon Bon? He is one cool monkey with some awesome tools, Mike’s favorites are the squeegee and the donkey wrench, Thomas likes the hammer, how original!
Then last night Elin nursed but didn't go to sleep so we came out into the living room and I got to read book(s). I got to check out Chico Bon Bon and his shenanagins, you know what I too liked it. He is a pretty crazy monkey with a lot of tools in his tool belt. Mike then casually added there were 2 other books about Chico Bon Bon just in case I was wondering! We will be checking them out soon!
Another thing I liked is that Thomas picks me to read when he has the opportunity. This is a highlight in my world as with Thomas, Daddy does everything better, BUT books, he will always pick me. Not that it is a competition or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment