Thomas graduated from 2 year old play group. Back when he started, I honestly didn’t know if he (or I) would make it. We both stuck it out and he had a great year. He loved his teacher, Miss Betsy and met some new friends.
They had a little graduation party for all the kids they read books, had their snacks and then received their balloon and graduation certificate. It was a fun little party and Thomas was excited to have Mike, Elin and I there to celebrate with him.
When class was over Thomas and his friends all ran out towards the playground as fast as they could. So proud of our little buddy and all he learned in the past 9 months.
Sad that the picture we thought someone took of our family of 4 didn’t show up once I got home, next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment